We prefer that residents send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for maintenance requests, but in the case of an emergency, please know that we have a 24/7 call center with instructions for emergency needs.
Call our main leasing office at 813-254-5338 and listen to the prompts for leaving requests after business hours. We have maintenance personnel “on-call” for after-hour emergencies.
All of our properties are “Pet Friendly”, meaning we accept pets! We have a $250.00 (non-refundable) fee for each dog and $75.00 (non-refundable) fee for each cat. NO MONTHLY PET FEES! There is no weight limit, but we do not allow aggressive breeds. Residents are fully responsible for their pet’s behavior. For your convenience, Doggie Poop Stations are set up for our residents in Hyde Park to clean up after Rover!
Most of our rentals have parking on site and have no special parking rules. However in the Soho District, there are strict parking rules, and in many cases you will need a Parking Decal issued by our Leasing Office and applied to your windshield to avoid being towed. Both the City of Tampa and private towing services will tow cars that are improperly parked.
Please contact our leasing office at (813) 254-5338 for your Parking Decal, as well as for any guest parking needs.
- Tampa Electric (TECO) – http://www.tampaelectric.com
- City of Tampa Utilities – https://www.tampagov.net/info/utilities
- Spectrum Internet/Cable – https://www.spectrum.com
- Frontier Internet/Cable – https://go.frontier.com/availability
- Dish Network Internet/Cable – https://www.usdish.com/packages
- Direct TV Deals/Cable – https://www.directvdeals.com/packages/